Friday 11 November 2016

The Epistle...




Sailing side long the shallow water,

Near the sandbank of a beautiful stream,

And nature was called upon;

The windy breeze floats a letter

Along the path of mine.

Its colour was slivery,

Its beauty indeed cherubic

And boldly written was ‘A letter’.

I picked up ‘A letter’

Describes ‘she’ a jewel

Magical and priceless,

Handcrafted to soothe the blazing desires of pearly lords;

The investors of creation’s art

Hence, she becomes the crowned

That her heart expresses her exotic soul.

Nonetheless, a precious stone as such

Was long buried at the depth of the ocean,

Ancient years past,

In my wealth of experience

My heart only could bore this;

A boundless true love expression

Thus reads:

“A secret, there was once and

Still as long as the sun shines,

Love under the gloss of summer’s pride,

As it goes down at sundown

So as my love, genuine kisses

You a good night rest:

At the glory of dawn,

My heart rises with all

Strength and set ablaze with

The hottest flame of artless affection

You remain alive in my heart,

A thing that ever undies and

So sure remains even in a next world unforeseen

My heart will always linger

With ‘she’ my emerald stone

My ego boost high to the

Farthest distance of the raindrops,

The eternal miles of a lifetime

Cos I’m most satisfied in such time a little

My soul resides with ‘she’

In the unknown,

At the tail ends of the ocean

I guess it’s the loveliest place

For my elegant ‘she’,

Between her physical outlook and I,

We are blind and never

Could we sense our bodies ever?

But between my heart and hers

We forever fly in the escapades of carpet rides”.

It ended ‘yours sincerely’,

‘Captain I’.

I unreasoned such love tale existed ever

In my wildest conception,

It never would have been known to me

Ever in such presentation, terrific

And of the prettiest sheets ever seen

This letter still hangs up there

On a tree branch of bliss

Right here on a known earth

Far away from ‘PLANET EARTH’.


SUMMARY:

This piece of poetry is inspirational, romantic and highly imaginary. It exposes the ‘unrealities of true love’

No comments:

Post a Comment